Exclusive Men’s Ethnic Collection for Holi 2021
Kurta sets constitute 35% of men’s ethnic wear and are the most common option in a men ethnic collection for Holi. Different kinds of kurta sets that you can wear for Holi include:
● Solid: Solid kurtas can be partnered with a pair of churidar bottoms, dhoti pants, or even a pair of jeans for an Indo-western fusion. A solid kurta set can be the perfect attire for a Holi party, especially if it comes in fabrics like poly-silk that provide comfort yet exude a classy appearance.
● Printed: Floral prints are all the rage these days. However, in the current times, there are more print options than ever for men’s wear. You can choose from trendy and unique patterns and select the one that best reflects your personality and individual style.
● Embroidered: What better occasion is there other than festivals to take your dressing game up a notch. Wear a kurta set that features a kurta with subtle embroidery to showcase the truly traditional and festive spirit.
Nehru Jackets No men ethnic collection for Holi is ever complete without Nehru jackets, they make up 15% of all ethnic clothing for men and are a must-have for your festive wardrobe. These are the most popular kinds of Nehru jackets that will be suitable for Holi:
● Asymmetric: Symmetry is, of course, classic, but asymmetry is the current trend. Asymmetric designs are widely seen these days and have made their way to Nehru jackets as well. Simply don an asymmetric Nehru jacket and look effortlessly trendy.
● Printed: Nehru jackets come in a variety of printed patterns, from florals to traditional designs to unique, trendy ones, and all of them look equally dashing.
● Brocade: Brocade Nehru jackets are not a new trend. However, no one can deny that they always look great. A brocade jacket can instantly amp up a plain kurta set and elevate the look from casual to festive.
● Silk: The timeless appeal of the silk fabric is extended to Nehru jackets too. No matter what the occasion is, a silk Nehru jacket can help you present a polished and refined appearance. Due to its luxurious look and feel, even wearing a plain solid-coloured silk jacket will make you look all dressed up and ready for anything.
● Jacquard: The jacquard fabric presents an intricately woven design that displays a decorative look but in a subtle and sophisticated manner. Some jacquard jackets are also reversible and can be worn both ways; increasing the styling options and the number of different outfits a single piece can help create.
Bonsoir has curated exhaustive collections of men’s premium ethnic and formal wear to serve all your fashion needs. The pieces keep pace with the latest trends while also staying loyal to the classics, shop from Bonsoir today, and enjoy the finest premium men’s fashion wear.