Self-presentation enables one to socialize in our physical environment in a more healthy and amicable manner. The idea of self involves the use of impression and expression that a person carries in their disposition. Bonsoir presents a plateful of exciting range of suits for men to mouth stuff from. Each of its material and fabric has been uniquely hand-crafted and been sincerely designed by some of the eminent professionals belonging to fashion industry. Each of the suits from Bonsoir Collection keeps a note of the fact that your personality doesn’t gets unnoticed. Bonsoir Suits revolve around a SES formula, where our efforts are consistently put across to bring out the Simplicity, Elegance and Sophistication in your disposition.
The style statement created with Bonsoir’s blue shade suit to suit a man’s shape will never fade. A blue suit in your wardrobe is just like a significant garland to add a gentlemen-blush to your personality. A formal dress adds a natural glace to your personality. It is less time consuming and a smart way to ‘dress to impress’. A royal blue suit can work for both at office and a cocktail party.
- WHEN MEN WORK: Business suit is a must have for a working professional. Your formal dress get-up can really accentuate the sincerity and sensibility that you want to bring in to achieve your career goals. Bonsoir brings a wide-range of collection of its business suits for both regular wear and special occasions. Wearing a royal blue suit for a formal meeting is definitely going to add an extra layer of confidence to help you to stand high in the crowd. The suits have been extensively crafted by the professionals belonging to the corporate sector to meet the high standards of corporate culture.
- WHEN MEN PARTY: There is always a bunch of festivities going in and around the corner whole year. To meet the trendy demands of its customers Bonsoir is here with an array of men’s attire. Bonsoir comes with its latest collection. You can handpick a tuxedo, checkered suits with or without vest to waist coat outfits. They are carefully crafted with high-quality cloth material and are available in some of the most exquisite shade of colours. Each suit has been designed to gift you a fresh make-over and make you feel completely comfortable. You can add a little drama by styling it with some accessories.
There is no doubt that a royal blue suit is going to look classy and sassy and is never going to be trashy. Do pen down these style tips:
- MIX AND MATCH: You can combine a deep blue with a gray or charcoal tie and a white shirt. It will make you look stylish as well as add a conservative touch to your look.
- TEXTURE AND PATTERN TYPE: To avoid sticking to a plain and boring royal blue suit. You can opt for a check suit or even put a check tie to your plain suit. This contrast is going to add a layer of harmony to your dress code.
- LAYER IT: You can wear a sweater underneath your formal attire. This really doubles your chance to add alternating layers of blue. But avoid over-dressing as it can spoil the whole balance in your look.
- ACCESSORIES: You can creatively accessorize with - gloves, hats, scarves, bow, pocket square, heavy watches and cufflinks.