The outward beauty of Indian culture and traditions appear vibrant due to the inner beauty of moral values embedded within every festival we celebrate. Diwali or Deepawali is one of the most significant festivals of colorful lights, mouth watering treats, love and laughter. Diwali marks the major victory of Lord Rama by successfully defeating Ravana and finally returning to homeland after fourteen years of exile. The festival of bright lights signifies that good virtues always win over vices. On this occasion, devotees worship Goddess Laxmi and Lord Ganesha. People clean their house; decorate it with candles, diyas and lights and lots of fire crackers to add a dramatic touch to the festive event.
In Greek tragedy, Aristotle talks about the idea of catharsis which means cleansing. Every festival with a moral significance must be able to offer a moral shower to clean ones soul. In the same manner, wearing new clothes on a festival can not only help to offer a much needed oomph to set in the festive mood. But it also implies to breathe newness and lay the old ghosts, habits and manners to rest. And set in with the crisp new and positive vibes.
So let’s put on new clothes with fresh and trendy styles and add glamour to your festive celebration.
HERE IS A LIST OF AWESOME-FIVESOME LOOKS TO LIGHT UP YOUR DIWALI:
- DESI GIRL KA DESI AVTAAR: So who’s the hottest girl in the world? Yes it’s your desi girl. Saree can enhance the true beauty of an Indian woman. And to emphasize the traditional look, you can accessories your getup with gold ethnic jhumkas and bangles, ethnic kitten-heeled sandals.
- ANARKALI WITH ITS FLARE: A diwali house party requires you to wear something traditional, and easy to carry outfit. A gorgeous Anarkali suit with work of lots of shimmer to sequins and bold hemline is enough to add a dramatic sparkle to your diwali celebration. You can complete your look with half-rimmed spectacles, metallic sandals, a pair of exquisite chandbaali earrings and traditional gold kadas for your wrists.
- KEEP IT SIMPLE YET ELEGANT WITH PAIR OF PALAZZO SUIT: If you want to go for a simple and sober look that also sets you in tune with festive vibe. Then a pair of palazzo suit is what you need to walk in to light up your look. Trust me a palazzo suit with minimalistic details is enough to clip attach a classy touch to your personality. You can team it up with a nice pair of ethnic jhumkas, matching bangles and traditional jhootis with intricate beadwork will help you dazzle up from head to bottom.
- A BLACK SHERWANI SUIT FOR A ROARING ENTRY: Make everyone stop and stare the men all dressed up in black. An excellent black Sherwani weaved with gold detailing can work wonders to brush a gentleman charm and ethnic feel to your whole personality. You can pair it with an amazing pair of kolhapuri jhootis. Also a piece of classic wrist watch and a simple yet bold spectacle frame can accentuate your manly side.
- EXPERIMENT WITH THE FUSION STYLE: Men who crave to drape in towards hipster fashion can wear this gorgeous Indo-western suit along with their handlebar stache. You can smartly accessorize it with your favourite watch and a classic square spectacle frame to make everyone sing out loud- tenu kala chasma gach da ye for you.
With all of these fashion tips you can easily manage to celebrate the festival with the much needed swag.